Rv and Motor Home Service
Let Soerens Ford of Brookfield prep your RV or motorhome for the road ahead!
Large-capacity lifts for servicing RV’s and Motorhomes (except Class – E vehicles).
Expert Ford Certified Technicians specifically for servicing RV’s and Motorhomes.
- RV’s and Motorhomes are recommended to have the oil changed every 3,000 to 4,500 miles depending on, make and model, and type of oil.
All brake repairs (except air brakes).
- Brakes are essential for safety.
- We replace and repair brakes to maintain the proper safety of RV and Motor Home’s.
- We recommend RV and Motorhome brakes are inspected at the beginning of every year.
RV and Motorhome tire repair and replacing.
- We recommend to have your tires inspected every season to check for leaks and tread depth.
Battery replacing and inspection.
- We recommend and annual inspection, in which a mechanic will check your battery voltage and can be replaced if needed.
Before you head out on your next adventure, stop in at Soerens Ford Service Center!